Monday, December 8, 2008

What should I major in?

So, I've been thinking lately a lot about the future. Things like, what is my major, what is my career, will I join the masses and slowly deteriorate into a suburban living, minivan driver. You know the usual for a college student. Which leads me to ask: What is so bad about the suburbs and minivans? Because, I hear a lot of hipsters complaining about the suburbs and minivans and the thing is I happen to really enjoy living in a big house and having room in my vehical for a sexay partay. I mean I could go and live in the big city in a small little apartment and be all hip, but, I guess I would rather have a house where I have lots of room to be hip. Did the hipsters ever think of that? Or were they too busy complaining about social norms? Also, whats the problem with minivans?! I'm serious, everybody is always ripping on the minivan! Well, the minivan I used to drive was really gas efficient and had lots of room for people. Now, I drive a small four person car and you know what? I need more then three others in my car because, yes, I am that hip and more people need to know it. And did hipsters ever think about how incredibly akward the title "hip" is? It is incredibly akward. So, my point is I decided to major in Literature.

No comments: